Lukas Berger – Sekisui Alveo AG
Lukas Berger, Application Development Manager Adhesive Coating, Sekisui Alveo AG, Switzerland
- 1993, Master Materials Sciences and Engineering at ETH, Zürich, Switzerland.
- 1997, PhD in Polymer Physics, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale Lausanne, Switzerland, in Deformation mechanisms in ultra high molecular weight polyethylene fibres.
- 1997-1998, Post Doc at University of Liverpool, UK. Deformation mechanisms in carbon fibre reinforced plastics.
- 1998-2005, Technical Service Manager at Alcan Airex AG. Airex produces rigid polymeric foams for lightweight sandwich constructions.
- 2005-today, Application Development Manager Adhesive Coating at Sekisui Alveo AG. Sekisui Alveo manufactures polyolefin foam (for among others) the speciality tape industry.